Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Setting up your working environment
- Planning the thumbnail gallery
- Creating modal windows
- Creating an image carousel
- Linking images and adding captions
- Changing the carousel rotation
- Laying out and styling a contact form
Skill Level Beginner
,- Hi, I'm Jen Kramer. Welcome to Bootstrap Adding Interactivity To Your Site. This course builds on the Up and Running with Boostrap course located in the online training library. First, we'll make an interesting thumbnail grid, linking our thumbnails to a modal window. Next, we'll build an image carousel with all the bells and whistles, including links, captions, a position indicator, and navigation. Finally, we'll take an in depth look at forms in Bootstrap.