Bootstrap 2: Adding Interactivity to Your Site
- Setting up your working environment
- Planning the thumbnail gallery
- Creating modal windows
- Creating an image carousel
- Linking images and adding captions
- Changing the carousel rotation
- Laying out and styling a contact form
So if you're ready, let's get started with Bootstrap, Adding Interactivity to Your Site. (MUSIC).
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Bootstrap 2: Adding Interactivity to Your Site .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: I am trying to create the image carousels shown in this course, and they are not functioning properly. The custom.css file seems to be missing from the exercise files and I think this is the reason. Can you provide it?
- A: custom.css isn't created until the carousel indicators are added. However, these styles have to do with the way the indicators look, and nothinghas to do with the way the carousel functions.Are you sure you're working with Bootstrap 2.x? You download that from here: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/. The carousel changed radically between Bootstrap 2.x and Bootstrap 3, and this course might not work with version 3.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Git Essential Training2,578,682 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views