- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
- Hey there, my name is Ray Villalobos, in this course, I'm going to show you how to work with the Bootstrap framework. I'll get started by talking about the installation options with a focus on content delivery networks, and downloadable installations, which are the easier ways to work with Bootstrap. Then I'll walk you through the basic styles that normalize how different platforms and browsers display content. And other basic changes you get when you use the Bootstrap CSS code. I'll cover the grid, one of the most useful parts of this framework and how it can help you code any layout you can think of.
We'll dive into how navigation works in Bootstrap and the different classes you can use to make it easier to get around your project. I'll also cover content that will make it easier to build certain types of layout, like forms, tables, and the new card component. Finally, we'll work on using interactive components like tooltips, dropdowns, mottos and the very popular Bootstrap carousels. For a quick summary of how the components work watch the introduction at the beginning of each chapter and dive deeper when you need to know how to take care of a specific task.
There's a lot to learn so let's get started.
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.