- Installing Bootstrap 3
- Using the new grid systems
- Working with typography
- Understanding the responsive class updates
- Using panels and list groups
- Migrating from Bootstrap 2.3 to Bootstrap 3.0
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos and welcome to Bootstrap 3: New Features. I'll start by showing you the changes in the Bootstrap framework in the new version 3.0. I'll be showing you how the new Bootstrap takes on a new mobile first approach, then we'll examine the new ways of installing Bootstrap and how the grid and scaffolding systems have changed so that you'll know how to modify your files if you're migrating from Bootstrap 2. I'm also gonna show you about some of the minor changes to Typography, Buttons, Images, and Icons.