In this video, Ray Villalobos shows some of the common CSS tags that Bootstrap 4 offers to control elements like lists with new classes. Plus, he looks at the options available for creating blockquotes.
- [Instructor] Bootstrap provides some classes…that help you work with common CSS tags…like lists and blockquote elements.…So for example, you can use something called list-unstyled…if you want to not have any bullets on your lists,…which is a really common thing…when working with HTML documents.…This will also realign the list elements…so that they are to the left.…There is another style that allows you…to create inline lists.…So this is really useful if you want…to put list items in the same line,…the way that you do that is by applying…a list-inline class on the UL and then you apply…a list-inline-item on each list item.…
So let's look at how you do those.…I've got a new document here that has…a simple list as well as a bunch of testimonials.…So if we want to make this list unstyled,…what I can do is in the UL,…I can add a class of list-unstyled…and you can see that the list-items align to the left…and the bullets are gone.…It's still a nice-looking list, but no bullets.…So that's pretty cool.…If you want to have inline-lists,…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.