Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Basic style element overview, part of Bootstrap 4 Essential Training.
- In this section, we're going to be working…with some styles that can make your life easier…but you probably won't need all the time.…One of the most popular components are buttons.…You use them primarily in forms and form components…but there are so many options…that they deserve their own study.…Bootstrap styles are so well-made…that even when I build a non-Bootstrap project,…I'll often borrow CSS from Bootstrap projects.…Bootstrap 4 adds something called tags…which are a simple style for organizing content.…
Progress bars are a good example of a style…that might be really useful for some developers…building interfaces that need to show progress.…List groups are mobile friendly layouts…to group content within list elements.…That's something you're going to need often…but especially useful for mobile projects.…Finally, breadcrumbs are a common pattern…for displaying channels within websites.…So, before we get into more complex Bootstrap CSS,…let's get some experience working…with some of the simpler components.…
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing basic styles and typography
- Using colors with Bootstrap
- Working with classes that help you deal with images
- Working with grid containers
- Offsetting columns
- Using list groups to style lists, buttons, and links
- Using breadcrumbs
- Reviewing layout components
- Using form styles
- Working with interactive components
Skill Level Beginner
Responsive CSS with Sass and Compasswith Ray Villalobos3h 22m Intermediate
Building a Responsive Single-Page Design with Sasswith Ray Villalobos4h 55m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Using Basic Styles
3. Mastering Layout with Bootstrap
4. Using Navs and Navbar Components
5. Basic Style Elements
6. Layout Components
7. Using Form Styles
8. Working with Interactive Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.