Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a popover, part of Bootstrap 3 Essential Training.
- Popovers are a bit like tool tips and dropdowns.…They allow you to show a pop-up overlay,…and like popovers they have to be manually activated.…So you can use these in either buttons or links…and they're going to need different attributes…depending on how they are used.…So I'm going to grab this paragraph right here…which we will make the content for this element,…and I'm going to put the buttons right up here.…So first I'll start with a button and of course,…this is going to get a type of button…and we can add some classes in here…as we can say btn and then btn-default…which will give it that sort of gray color.…
I'll go ahead and add a label and we'll save that.…So you can use something else…other than default if you want to…so we could use, say, info…and that would give it that nice blue button there.…Next I need to add a few attributes to this.…You're going to need to use a data container.…So if it's being used inside an element…that has a button group or an input group class,…then you have to include this data container attribute…
- Understanding containers
- Using the 12-column grid to create a responsive webpage layout
- Creating rows and columns
- Styling content with Bootstrap CSS classes
- Adding CSS styles
- Creating and styling forms
- Creating dropdown menus and buttons
- Adding images and video
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Working with the Bootstrap Grid
3. Exploring Basic Bootstrap CSS Classes
4. Adding Other CSS Styles
5. Styling Forms
6. Navigation Components
7. Media Components
8. Content Containers
Next steps1m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.