Join Ray Villalobos for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a basic carousel, part of Bootstrap Layouts: Responsive Single-Page Design.
- To finish up our layout,…we're gonna build a simple carousel…that's gonna work well with the rest of our grid.…Now, carousels are by far…the most popular feature in Bootstrap,…and you can find out more about it on this page.…Now, normally when I use a carousel,…I just comb to this section of the website,…and I copy a lot of this code.…But it's actually better if we learn what everything means.…So I'm gonna go ahead and put this in myself.…If we look at this section right here,…we already have a div with a class of carousel,…and a series of images inside that div.…
So I'm gonna call this one "featured".…
- Analyzing your markup
- Creating simple column layouts
- Creating basic navigation and a simple carousel
- Modifying Bootstrap styles
- Working with branding and toggle styles
- Adding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
Bootstrap 3: Advanced Web Developmentwith Ray Villalobos3h 28m Intermediate
Up and Running with Sublime Text 2with Kevin Yank1h 40m Beginner
1. Understanding Bootstrap Layouts
2. Customizing Bootstrap Styles
3. Adding Interactivity
Next steps2m 50s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.