Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video What you'll need, part of Microsoft Bookings Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Here's what you need to know before we get started with this course. First of all, Microsoft Bookings is an online app, so the very first thing you'll need is a connection to the Internet. It's also part of Office 365, so you'll need an Office 365 membership. And because it's a business-related app, you'll need to have a Business Premium subscription to Office 365 to even see access to Bookings. At least, this is true at the time of this recording. But don't worry, your staff won't need to subscribe to do their part.
I'll be working with MS Bookings on a Windows 10 computer, but because it's an online app, you'll be able to follow along with me on a computer running another version of Windows or even a Mac. Lastly, to follow along with me in the last chapter, you'll need to be able to access your Office 365 account on a smartphone. I'll be working with an iPhone. Well, we have lots to cover, so if you're ready, let's dig into this course on Microsoft Bookings.
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices