Once you have updated all of your business information, added services your customers can choose from, added staff, and scheduled any time off, you're ready to go live and share a link to your Bookings page. In this movie, you will know how to publish your page and share a link via email with one or more customers.
- [Instructor] So we've logged in to bookings,…updated our business information,…added a number of services for our clinic,…added staff, we even went into the calendar…and booked time off for the entire clinic…like our holidays and individual staff members…and their vacation.…That means we're ready to share the link…that goes to the bookings page with our customers,…that's what we're going to do in this movie.…So the first thing we'll do is go to booking page,…we've been here before where we set up…our policies for bookings.…
And you'll notice not published until you come up…here and click save and publish.…That's what shares the link, you can see it down below,…this is the link that we can hand out to people…via email, via Facebook, Twitter.…You can copy it and paste it into your own email program…if you're using something different,…using the copy button just prompts you to use…the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+c to copy…and then press enter or click okay…and you'll be ready to paste it into your own email program.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices