When customers use your Bookings page to book appointments for the services you provide, you can set policies for when they can book. In this movie, you will know how to set booking time intervals, lead time requirements, maximum days a booking can be made in advance, whether customers can choose staff, and whether you receive emails when bookings are made or changed.
- [Instructor] Once you've created a list of services…your customers are going to be able to book,…you'll also want to set up how…and when they can book those services,…even when they can cancel.…These are called the booking policies,…which we're going to set up now…by going to the booking page.…You'll find it over here in the middle…of the navigation pane on the left, give it a click.…From here, you'll see your booking page…is not published by default.…If this is your first time coming here,…you haven't published your page yet,…creating a link to provide to your customers,…but down below, before you actually publish,…you'll want to check out some…of the policies around booking.…
For example, showing the available times in increments,…by default, it's set to 30 minutes.…So if I'm going to a bookings page to book an appointment,…it has to be at least 30 minutes…or an hour or an hour and a half.…We can change that, I know for example,…one of my services is 45 minutes in length.…So clicking this dropdown allows me…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices