As the administrator for Bookings in Office 365, you have the ability to schedule new bookings and assign staff, just as a customer might do from their end. In this video, you will know how to access the calendar to view bookings, add a new booking, and assign the appropriate staff member to that booking.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie,…we learned how we can publish our booking page…which creates a link to that page…that we can share with our customers…vie email, Facebook, Twitter,…put it on our website if we wanted to.…We sent out an email to this guy David Rivers…from Harold, as you can see,…and in the message is the link that takes me…directly to the booking page.…So let's see what it's like to actually book an appointment…with a staff member.…Click the link and it does open up a new tab here.…
Notice I'm on a Mac using Safari.…That doesn't matter.…You could be on any browser, on any platform…and be able to access because it's cloud-based.…The first thing I see at the top: the logo, the name,…and the list of services.…Let's say I want to set up an annual checkup…for my dog Oakley.…There is annual checkup right there.…I can get more information clicking the information icon.…Here's the price.…I can see the entire description.…Yeah, that's exactly what I need.…
So selecting it by clicking…means I've already selected my service…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices