Sometimes life gets in the way of our plans, and at some point, you may need to change an appointment. In this video, you will know how reschedule an appointment for a different time from your mobile device.
- [Narrator] As a customer using Bookings…on a mobile device, when you create a booking…from a link provided to you, all you need to do…is access this summary screen to do things…like reschedule and cancel a booking.…So you may want to keep this as a bookmark or a favorite.…All I'm going to do is go down to the bottom…of my screen here on my smartphone…and tap the option to add this as a bookmark.…That way, I have access to it whenever I need it.…
Tapping Done means I can go to this summary page anytime…to do things like reschedule.…Maybe something's come up and I need to go down…to the bottom of this screen and tap Reschedule…to change the date, the time, and as you can see down below,…the options for who's going to handle this as well.…So, massage therapy, I see a nice little summary…of what's going on with Germaine.…There's the date, the 30th at 11,…I need to wait 'til after lunch for this.…
I'm gonna select 1:00 pm, scroll a little further down.…There's my details, I could add a note if I needed to.…But now the button shows up as Update booking.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices