Customers can book appointments and assign staff if you let them, but you can schedule appointments and assign staff from your end. In this video, you will know how to change the staff assignment in an existing booking to another staff member, and modify reminders to include the newly assigned staff member.
- [Narrator] Over time, as appointments are booked,…via your Bookings page, by your customers,…or by you in the background,…a need may arise to reassign staff.…Perhaps someone's off sick,…and instead of cancelling the appointment,…you'd rather reassign another staff member…to that appointment.…Or maybe a customer selected the incorrect staff member…for a particular service.…You need to know how to go in and reassign staff.…That's what we're going to do right now.…Just click Calendar, and find the appointment in question.…
And double-click it to edit the details.…I'm not changing any of the customer or service details.…What I need to do is change up who's going to be assigned…to that particular service appointment.…So perhaps, Hunter Newton is off sick,…and I need another technician to take over.…Brooke happens to be available.…Well, all we do is deselect the person who's off,…and select the person who's going to take over.…Now when we save this, there will be an update.…But we wanna make sure, also, that a confirmation email…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices