At any time, you can choose to publish your Bookings page so you can preview it. In this video, you will know how use the Bookings page to save and publish your page and use the link on that page to preview and try your page in a separate browser window.
- [Instructor] Well if you've been following along with me,…so far, we've set up our Business information…for Microsoft Bookings.…We've also listed our Services…and updated how much those services are going…to cost our customers, when they can book them,…here on our Booking page, how they can book and cancel.…So you might be curious,…what's this Booking page going to look like,…at least so far?…Well to preview it, we actually have to save and publish…our changes to our Booking page.…So we did make a few adjustments here in the previous movie.…
There is no Save button, just Save and Publish.…Give this a click and you'll notice that the status changes…to Published and a link shows up down below.…This is the link you'll share with your customers.…And you can provide it to them via Facebook, Twitter,…in an email, or copy it and put it on your website,…or put it in another email program…and send it out to a list of contacts, for example.…But if you want to take a peek at your Bookings page,…all you have to do is come up…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices