Learn more about MS Bookings and your next steps.
- [David] Well congratulations, you've reached…the end of this course on Microsoft Bookings.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with how to take advantage of this online…and mobile booking application.…So what comes next?…Well, if you don't already have an Office 365…Business Premium subscription and you want…to have access to Bookings, you'll need to sign up.…For those who already have another Office 365 subscription…you'll need to upgrade.…And for those of you with no Office 365 subscription,…you'll need to sign up and be sure to select…the Business Premium plan when you do.…
After you have the right Office 365 subscription…and you've set up your Bookings and business pages…as we have in this course, all you do to start…using Bookings is customers.…Provide the link to your Bookings page…on your business cards, on your website, or by email.…It won't be long before you find…you have more time to concentrate…on providing your service because the appointments…are virtually taking care of themselves.…Lastly, it's important to remember…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices