This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this Essential Training course on Microsoft Bookings. I'm David Rivers. If you run a small business that provides a service or services based on appointments, Bookings is an online and mobile app that can help manage the appointment booking side of your business so you can concentrate on the service side. This course is designed to help you get up and running with Microsoft Bookings quickly. We'll begin with a tour of the Bookings user interface and then start building your Bookings page by adding things like your business information, your business offerings, your policies with regard to scheduling, and reminders, and then we'll go through the process of publishing your Bookings page.
Next, we'll focus on your business pages, creating and managing your customer list, your staff lists, working hours, and more. We'll also spend some time working with Bookings on a mobile device, accessing and viewing your bookings, accessing your customers on a mobile device, even adding a manual booking from a smartphone or a tablet. So what do you need to follow along with me in this course? We'll cover that next.