Once MS Bookings is available to an Office 365 Business Premium subscriber, a notification will be sent and the Bookings tile will appear on the Office 365 home screen. In this movie, you will know how to find the Bookings tile, get Bookings set up, and tour the user interface.
- [Instructor] Before you can start booking appointments…with your customers using Microsoft Bookings,…there is a short setup process that needs to be completed…and that's what we're going to do in this movie.…So if you're brand new to Bookings,…you can follow along with me.…Log in to your Office 365 account.…Here at the Office 365 homepage,…you'll find a new tile.…There it is, called Bookings.…You may even see that you have a notification…and clicking the notifications…will show you that you have a new app called Bookings…and you can access it from here as well.…
I'm gonna close that up though…and just simply click the Bookings tile…which is going to take me to a new tab.…You can see it's opening up Outlook here…and what I'm going to see is a screen prompting me…to get it now.…So clicking the Get it now button…will get the setup process underway.…Now, if you have set up other calendars,…they may show up here.…If this is brand new to you,…all you'll see is Add a booking calendar…and clicking that is going to allow you…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices