When customers book an appointment using your Bookings page, you may want them and possibly your staff to receive email reminders automatically in advance of the appointment. In this tutorial you will know how to enable one or more customized reminders for customers and staff when a booking is made for a specific service.
- [Instructor] Once you have your lists of services set up,…you may wanna consider how your customers…even your staff are reminded…of upcoming appointments that may get booked down the road.…Every one of these services that we've added,…you may have followed along with me to edit and add one.…I've added a few more…but we can always go back to any one of these…by hovering over the service itself…and clicking the pencil icon…because in the bottom half of this screen…is where you'll see the default reminders.…
You can see we look forward to seeing you tomorrow, thank,…and it's cut off but we can click…the double arrows to expand.…Thank you for your business.…So a day in advance, this reminder goes out.…If we wanna edit this, we can click the pencil icon.…As you can see, it's going out to the customer…one day in advance.…Let's click Save.…This seems to be another one.…Reminder that you have an appointment.…Let's click the pencil icon for the second reminder.…Ah, this one's going to staff…that you have an appointment with this customer tomorrow.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices