When customer access your Bookings page, you'll want them to be able to choose from a list of services for the appointment they're making. In this video, you will know how to add services, including service names, descriptions, locations, duration, and pricing.
- [Instructor] Well now that we've set up…our Business information,…including our business hours,…we might want to next set up our services.…These are the services our customers…will be able to choose from…when they go to book appointments with us.…You'll notice down the left hand side…we have a Services link here,…also when you look at the tiles on your home page…as you scroll through them you'll also see one…to help you Add your services.…Whether you click this tile or Services on the left…you'll arrive at the same page.…
Clicking the tile though pops open these little helpers.…To Click Add a service is what we need to do…so that our customers can book the service they want…when they visit our Bookings page.…When you have it click Got it…and go up here to Add a service.…Now we'll add all the services we want to offer…to our customers,…but we can also edit existing services…by hovering over the service itself,…like this Initial consult that shows up by default,…you'll notice the pencil icon over here…on the right hand side…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices