By default, the person setting up Bookings with their Business Premium subscription to Office 365 is the only staff member to start. In this movie, you will know how to add staff and edit staff member information, including working hours.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] Once you've previewed…your published Bookings page,…you know that customers are gonna be able to…create appointments.…We've set it up so that they can actually…choose a specific person for that booking.…If you work alone, well, automatically,…you'll be assigned every appointment,…and that works out easily.…However, if there are multiple staff members,…each of them can be selected by the customer…so long as, on the Booking page,…you've left this last option checked off.…So, for people to choose a person…to book their appointment with,…we need to add those staff members.…
That's what we're going to do right now.…We'll move over to the left-hand side and click Staff,…where you'll see yourself.…You're the only staff member.…That means you're responsible for all of the appointments…unless you get some other staff in there.…If you want, you can be the person in charge of…staffing the appointments,…or if you've let customers choose their staff,…it's a lot easier.…So let's add some new staff.…It's as easy as clicking Add staff.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices