Customers who use your Bookings page to create appointments will automatically show up as customers in your customer list, but there are other ways to add new customers. In this video you will know how to add new customers and contact information, edit a customer's information, and upload existing contacts to become customers in your customer list.
- [Narrator] We learned in the previous movie,…when a customer books an appointment…from your bookings page using the link you provided,…they automatically get added to your customers list.…As we see here, with this guy, David Rivers.…Well, you can also add your own customers.…You don't have to wait for them to book appointments.…There's a couple of different things you can do.…You can click new to manually enter new customers.…Or if your customers already exist in an email program,…for example, like Outlook, or another email program, even.…
They can be imported.…When you click Import Customers,…you're going to get instructions.…Let's say you do use Outlook, or Yahoo,…or Windows Live Mail.…Whichever one you select, you're going to see…the instructions for exporting and importing your contacts.…Selecting Outlook, for example,…shows you what to do in Outlook.…To export your file becomes a comma separated value,…a CSV file that can be imported from here.…And all you have to do is browse to that file from here.…Click cancel to see the instructions…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices