Customers can book appointments and assign staff if you let them, but you can schedule appointments and assign staff from your end. In this movie, you will know how to book a new appointment for existing and new customers, assign staff, and view the updated customer list.
- [Narrator] So far we've seen how customers,…when using our Bookings page,…can book their own appointments,…and automatically show up on our list of customers,…like David Rivers did.…We can also add our own customers.…Well, just as customers can book appointments,…we can book appointments for them, as well.…Let's say they phone in to the clinic,…and they don't have a link to the Bookings page.…We can set up an appointment for them…by going to the Calendar.…So, let's say, someone calls up, like Karen,…saying they want to book a check-up for their pet…on a certain date.…
We go to that date.…Let's say it's Friday at 1 p.m.…All you do is double-click to create the new appointment.…Next you'll add the customer information.…So the customer and the service information goes down below.…The customer has to have a name and an email.…The email is what's used to make sure…there are no duplicates.…So let's say Karen Leslie.…Her customer email.…
Now we might have it already in our books,…so if we needed to, we could access that.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices