When you first launch Bookings, you are prompted for two pieces of business information: your business name and type of business. But there are other details you may wish to add. In this video, you will know how to modify business information to include address, phone, contact info, website, hours of operation, and uploading a business logo.
- [Instructor] Well, once you're logged into Office 365…and you've accessed your Bookings page,…you're not quite ready to have your customers…start booking appointments, not quite yet.…There are some setup pages we need to go through,…including completing the business information…we started when we first got Microsoft Bookings.…So if you're looking at your homepage,…we're gonna go down to the bottom left corner…of the navigation pane to access Business Information.…This'll take us to the same screen as clicking this tile,…Set your business hours.…
So either way, whether you click the tile or…Business Information down below,…that's exactly what you're going to see.…Fields for additional business information,…your logo down at the bottom,…and your business hours over here on the right-hand side.…You may already see your business name…and the business type fields filled in…if you're like me and you filled those two pieces…of information in the very first time…we tried to get Microsoft Bookings.…So all we need to do now is go to the business address.…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices