Because Bookings is part of the cloud-based Office 365, bookings can be made from mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. In this movie, you will know how to access the bookings link in an email and open the Bookings page on a mobile device.
- [Instructor] Well as you know,…Bookings is part of Office 365.…Office 365 is cloud based, meaning you should be able…to access your Bookings page from any device…as long as you're connected.…That means tablets and smartphones.…At the time of this recording, Bookings is quite new,…and Microsoft is promising an app for smartphones…and tablets so that staff can go in…and access their Bookings pages.…Right now, though, that's not quite available.…However, customers can access your Bookings page…using their mobile devices,…and that's what we're going to do right now.…
As you can see, I've received an email here…from Harold on my iPhone, and there's a link…to start booking appointments online…with Wisdom Pet Medicine.…So tapping the link is going to take me…to that Bookings page although I'm on a mobile device,…and it's going to look a little bit different…than it did on a computer.…First of all, you're going to notice some new icons…up here at the top under Wisdom Pet Medicine,…I see a phone icon, meaning because I'm on my smartphone,…
This course covers everything you need to begin booking appointments with ease. Author David Rivers begins with a tour of the Bookings interface and walks through how to set up your business offerings and public calendar. David then shows how to create and manage your customer and staff lists, set working hours, and assign staff to open appointment dates and times. Plus, learn how to manage and make bookings from a mobile device.
- Defining your business offerings
- Setting scheduling policies
- Publishing and previewing your booking page
- Creating your customer and staff lists
- Booking appointments
- Assigning staff to bookings
- Managing bookings on mobile devices