Many photographers, particularly pros, use Adobe Lightroom to organize their photos.…Lightroom is a useful alternative to bridge in Photoshop for most of the tasks…you would do to choose and prepare photos for use in BookSmart.…In earlier movies I showed you how to do some of those tasks using Bridge in…Photoshop and mentioned that you could do some of those things in Lightroom.…Let's take a closer look now at preparing and exporting photos from Lightroom…for import into BookSmart.…I am working in Lightroom 3 where I imported all of the photos that you see here…into this catalog or database.…
I will select all photographs and then I can see thumbnails of all of the…photographs in this catalog, regardless of where they're located in my folder structures.…That will help me select the photos that I want to use in my BookSmart book.…I can move pretty quickly through lots of photos by just looking at them here in…the content area, clicking on a photo that I want to include in my book, and then…
- Planning a photo book
- Color managing photos for BookSmart
- Laying out pages in BookSmart
- Troubleshooting image size in BookSmart
- Importing photos to Bookify
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages in Bookify
- Downloading and installing Blurb's InDesign plug-in
- Uploading a PDF to Blurb
- Ordering and selling photo books
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Ready to Make a Book
2. Using Blurb BookSmart Desktop Software
3. Using Blurb Bookify Online
4. Using PDF to Book
5. Ordering and Selling Your Book
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.