Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Planning a photo book
- Color managing photos for BookSmart
- Laying out pages in BookSmart
- Troubleshooting image size in BookSmart
- Importing photos to Bookify
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages in Bookify
- Downloading and installing Blurb's InDesign plug-in
- Uploading a PDF to Blurb
- Ordering and selling photo books
Skill Level Beginner
Thanks for watching Creating Photo Books with Blurb. I do hope you will take advantage of what you've learned here to make your own photo books. Photo books make great gifts at any season. They're an incomparable way to share your memories and to show off your skills as a photographer. You will find there are more good ideas for you to explore on the Blurb website. There is the Blurb for Good program, if you're interested in using Blurb book as a fundraiser for your favorite cause. And of course, there is an app for that. Check out Blurb Mobile for your iPhone, and keep your ear to the ground for whatever the innovative folks at Blurb come up with next to improve your bookmaking experience.
So, get on out there and make some incredible photo books.