Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Creating Photo Books with Blurb.
Thanks for watching Creating Photo Books with Blurb.…I do hope you will take advantage of what you've learned here to make your own photo books.…Photo books make great gifts at any season.…They're an incomparable way to share your memories and to show off your skills as a photographer.…You will find there are more good ideas for you to explore on the Blurb website.…There is the Blurb for Good program, if you're interested in using Blurb book as a…fundraiser for your favorite cause.…And of course, there is an app for that.…Check out Blurb Mobile for your iPhone, and keep your ear to the ground for…whatever the innovative folks at Blurb come up with next to improve your…bookmaking experience.…
So, get on out there and make some incredible photo books.…
- Planning a photo book
- Color managing photos for BookSmart
- Laying out pages in BookSmart
- Troubleshooting image size in BookSmart
- Importing photos to Bookify
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages in Bookify
- Downloading and installing Blurb's InDesign plug-in
- Uploading a PDF to Blurb
- Ordering and selling photo books
Skill Level Beginner
Creating Photo Books with iPhotowith Richard Harrington2h 7m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Make a Book
2. Using Blurb BookSmart Desktop Software
3. Using Blurb Bookify Online
4. Using PDF to Book
5. Ordering and Selling Your Book
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.