This Bluebeam Revu course contains downloadable exercise files. The downloadable files include PDF versions of the original construction drawings. As the course progresses, the downloadable files include PDF versions of the processed construction documents as they are prepared for use on the project and in the field.
- If you have access to the exercise files, you can download these files from the Exercise Files tab over on the page for this course. And then use those documents to follow along with the same project that I'm gonna work on. Now as I said earlier, I'll be working in the 2016 edition of Bluebeam Review Extreme. And if you don't have Bluebeam Review loaded on your computer and you do want to follow along, you can download a 30-day fully functional trial copy of Review from Bluebeam's website. Now if you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay.
You can still follow along by watching how I use the files. So that should give you the information that you need to progress through this course. So let's get started.
- Naming documents and pages
- Adding layers for markup
- Splitting pages into separate files
- Comparing revised drawings
- Sharing drawings with the project team
- Adding hyperlinks
- Building a project navigation menu