This video is an introduction to starting a meeting in BlueJeans. Learn about how to start an unscheduled meeting at any time. Also see what information you need to send to other people so they can join the meeting.
- [Instructor] In BlueJeans, there are a few ways…to get into a meeting.…Of course, you could join a meeting…that somebody else has set up,…but in this movie,…I want to start by seeing how to create…and host a meeting yourself.…When you host a meeting,…you will be identified as the meeting moderator…and there are two main options to start your own meeting…which we can see here on the main BlueJeans page.…You can schedule a meeting by hitting this button right here…and that's going to involve…calendar integration and invitations,…great stuff which we will talk about in a separate movie.…
But you can also start a new meeting…at any time without prior planning…just by hitting this button labeled Start My Meeting…or if you're starting from the desktop application,…you have a button labeled Start Personal Meeting…but it does the same thing.…If you do hit the button on the webpage,…it will bounce you over to the desktop application anyway.…And if you do not have the desktop application installed,…it will prompt you to do that installation…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.