Scheduling meetings and inviting other participants for a planned meeting at a specific time is a very important part of BlueJeans. This video shows the process for scheduling meetings and sending invitations.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at how to…schedule a meeting and invite participants to join.…I need to look at two different accounts in this movie,…so I'm starting on Jason's account.…I'm here on the Bluejeans website,…and if I click on this menu near the top right,…you can see that I am signed in as Jason.…Jason will be scheduling a meeting,…so I'll start by hitting this Schedule Meeting button…over here on the left side.…I can hit that button either on the web page…or in the Bluejeans desktop application,…but if you hit the button in the desktop app,…it will just bounce you over to the website anyway.…
So I'm going to hit that button,…and we can fill in the information for this meeting,…of course, starting with the title.…So I'll type in the title I want.…There's this option where you can add a meeting description.…I'm not going to bother with that,…but you can fill that in if you want.…Then you need to set the date and time for your meeting,…but there's one thing I recommend you look out for.…There's an option here to set your time zone.…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.