When you are in an active BlueJeans meeting, there are lots of options and controls you have, including muting or disabling your camera or microphone, switching to full screen, and sending text-based chat messages. This video explores the essential controls you have available.
- In this movie, I want to talk about…the essential controls that you'll need to use…during a BlueJeans meeting.…You can see that I already have a meeting active.…Jess and Garrick are both going to help me out here.…Thanks for helping out.…- Sure thing.…- So basically, we're going to work through…some of the controls that we have over here…on the right side of the screen,…starting from the bottom and working our way up.…Now the easiest one here is the full screen button.…You click on that, you get a full screen interface,…and I think that makes it a lot easier to see the meeting…and interact during the meeting.…
Now you'll also see some controls here on the right side…that I have, because I'm the moderator,…I'm the person who started this meeting,…some controls that other people will not have.…So for example, I have a record button.…And we'll talk about this in another movie…where we'll talk about recording your meetings,…but Jess and Garrick,…you do not see a record button, correct?…- Correct.…- Right.…That's because they're participants…
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.