Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning BlueJeans Meetings.
- [Narrator] Thanks for joining me…for this course on BlueJeans.…Before you dive in with online meetings…I recommend you give some thought to your camera,…audio, and lighting setup.…There's a great video in the Communication Tips…Weekly Series on LinkedIn Learning…that can help with that preparation.…You can search for Communication Tips Weekly…or the title of the specific video,…Succeeding in a video conference.…There are great tips here to ensure…that you look the best you can in your online meetings.…I hope you'll check it out.…
And with that, you should be ready to get started…hosting and attending BlueJeans meetings.…
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.