There are some controls in BlueJeans that are only available to meeting moderators. This video shows a few of those essential controls, then explores the options you have for joining a meeting as a moderator. If you want to join a meeting created by another person, and you want to be the second or third moderator in that meeting, these options will be valuable.
- So I'm starting here, in a meeting…that's already active with both Jess and Garrick,…thanks for helping out again.…And we're here because I want to talk about…the specific controls that a moderator…has that normal participants do not have.…We talked about this a little bit before,…for example there is the record option…where you can go to record a meeting,…that's a feature that only a moderator has…but there are some other options as well.…If I go to the participants panel here…in the meeting, I get to this list…of all the people who are currently in the meeting…and one thing I can do is kick somebody out…of the meeting as the moderator.…
So Garrick, you've been a big help today…but you've gotten kind of boring so…I'm going to kick you out.…So I'm going to go to Garrick here on the list,…I'm going to click this button next to his name…with the three dots and there's an option…here to drop him from the meeting.…So I'll click on that, yes I do want to remove him…and this is not immediate, it may take…a second or two but then he will be removed…
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.