This video shows how to join a BlueJeans meeting if you have an account. Whether you've received an invitation through email or your online calendar, or if you've simply received a link or meeting ID number, this video shows how to access the BlueJeans meeting room for an active meeting.
- [Instructor] If you are a BlueJeans user,…at some point you will probably be invited…to join a meeting hosted by another BlueJeans user.…This invitation may come to you…in one of several different ways,…but essentially what you need is either a web link…or the meeting ID number…for the meeting that you want to join.…So if you're starting here on the main BlueJeans page,…depending on your organization and your specific setup,…you might have BlueJeans integrated with your calendar.…And if you do, you might see meetings…that you've been invited to here on this page…as upcoming meetings.…
If you do see a meeting listed here, you can click on it,…then click the button to join that meeting.…But let's look at some other options.…I'm going to go over to my email…where I have this email message.…This is a message inviting me to a meeting.…If you use an online calendar system…that your company is setup to integrate with BlueJeans,…you may see an event on your online calendar as well…with the same information.…So I can see this meeting is at 11 o'clock.…
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.