For some users, it is more efficient to view scheduled meetings and create new meetings within their calendar application. This video shows two options for integrating Outlook or Google Calendar with BlueJeans.
- [Instructor] If you use Outlook or Google Calendar,…you can integrate Bluejeans with your calendar system…to make it easier to schedule meetings, accept invitations,…and monitor upcoming meetings.…Windows users will be able to get everything that we see…in this movie, as long as you use Google Calendar,…or Outlook.…But Mac users can only integrate with Google Calendar.…So, I'm here on my Windows computer,…and I'm already signed in to my Bluejeans account.…Earlier, Jason invited me to a meeting,…but there is no information about that here…on the upcoming meetings list on the web interface.…
And, even if I go over to the Bluejeans desktop application,…there's no information about that meeting here, either.…However, I'll see something different…if I go over to my mail.…So, I use Google Mail, I'll switch to that here…in the web browser,…and I can see that I have received the email invitation…that is sent out when somebody invites you…to a Bluejeans meeting.…And as a matter of fact, if I go to my Google Calendar,…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.