If you are a member or employee of an organization that uses BlueJeans, your organization's administrator will set up your account. This video shows the different ways that you can access that account, and how to install the software you need to use BlueJeans meetings.
- As a member or employee of an organization…that uses BlueJeans,…your organization's administrator will create…an account for you.…So, in this movie, I want to see how to access your account…and set up the BlueJeans software,…and first, there are a few ways…you might sign into BlueJeans.…You might go straight to the BlueJeans website here…and sign in with your username and password.…So, if you do have your username and password,…you can come here to bluejeans.com,…click the Log In button up in the top right,…and put those in here.…Just keep in mind that your username…might be your email address.…
If you are already signed in,…then this page will look a little bit different.…You will not see a Log In button…if you are already logged in,…instead you'll see a button that says My BlueJeans…and you can click on that to get into your account…if you're already signed in.…Now, when your administrator sets up your account,…you might receive an email message that looks like this.…I've received this message telling me…that an account has been set up for me…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Name what must be installed to launch a BlueJeans meeting.
- Recall what is required to join a meeting as a moderator.
- Recognize what happens when a person sharing an application view with you closes or minimizes that application.
- Identify the calendar applications that are compatible with BlueJeans Meetings.
- Explain where recordings are saved on the BlueJeans site.