Blogging for Your Business
Blogging for Your Business takes you through the planning process of creating a blog as part of your business marketing strategy. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen provides a structured approach that divides the planning process into discrete stages, each with its own tasks and decisions. Through the course you are presented with key decisions, best practices, and expert advice that make you better informed and more equipped to build a blog that helps boost your business and its presence online. The course also shows how to set goals, delegate responsibilities, find a content niche, recruit contributors, and how to make technology decisions.
- Why blog for business?
- Defining goals for your blog
- Deciding where to host a blog
- Picking a platform
- Creating a content strategy
- Designing the blog
- Scheduling posts
- Promoting posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
- Hi, I'm Marten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to Blogging for Business. This course is designed to help you prepare for, plan and develop a strategy for creating a blog to promote and support a business. Blogging can be a useful tool in the marketing strategy of any business, and done right, it can also become a meeting point between the business and its customers. Throughout the course, we'll go through five stages that will help you lay the ground work to get from the idea of a business blog to an actual live and functioning blog, or take another look at your existing blog to make it more effective.
First, we'll look at how to define goals and expectations and establish a timeline to meet these goals. Then, we'll discuss strategy, both for content creation and marketing and how to measure success. We'll look at technology choices and how these effect our blog and can be used to further its functionality. We'll take a deep-dive into content creation and look at how to manage a blog and produce quality content by leveraging the brain trust in your company. And finally, we'll look at how to incorporate an existing corporate identity and plan the publication of the blog.
A business blog can be a powerful addition to your online marketing package. By establishing clear goals and a strategy, creating quality content and using available technologies, a business blog can become the face of your business to the online community. I'm excited to lead you on the path to business blogging success, so let's get cracking with Blogging for Business.
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce476,939 Views
WordPress Plugins: SEO195,587 Views
WordPress 3: Building Child Themes948,852 Views
WordPress DIY: Setting Up WordPress148,476 Views
WordPress Workflows177,501 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,097,240 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
Online Marketing Fundamentals1,221,131 Views