This video serves as an exploration of how blockchain may be incorporated into a range of current and future business solutions.
- Most of us take energy for granted.…We turn on a light and it works.…It powers our homes and the economies of the world.…Over the past century,…low-cost electricity has powered the biggest improvements…in quality of living to the most people in history.…But this incredible transformation has taken a toll.…We've dug deep holes to extract coal, oil, and natural gas…providing us with a steady supply of energy…and a planetary hangover.…
From climate change to poor air quality…to ground pollution and disease…and poisons in our rivers and oceans and more,…we've paid a hefty price.…Still, our appetite for energy is increasing.…Fortunately, a mix of power efficiencies in our devices,…the promises of renewables such as solar, wind, and thermal…as well as safer nuclear options…may create new opportunities that mix power abundance…with lower cost and less impact to the planet.…
There is political and economic motivation…to drive much more energy innovation.…One of the most speculative areas…is the role of blockchain technology in the energy sector.…
- Explain how the relationship between blockchain and Bitcoin is similar to the relationship of the internet and FTP.
- List specific qualities of a blockchain database.
- Describe how transactions are updated in a distributed ledger.
- Explain how the price of Bitcoin is derived.
- Assess the core benefits of altcoins.
- Recall how blockchain relates to the energy sector.