Join David Andrade for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with the dialog to match the animation, part of Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blender.
- Dialog Animation could be it's own course entirely.…To make this information a little more digestible here,…we're going to cover a couple of basics: mouth shapes…and timing them with the sounds.…Okay, now let's listen in to the entire thing.…- Well I'd like to see you try.…You wouldn't last one day.…- Dude, I service society by rocking, okay?…I'm out there on the front lines…liberating people with my music.…Rocking ain't no walk in the park lady.…- Alright, now I want to focus just on the mouth control…because you can get most of your animation with it.…
So I'm going to select this control,…and these two right here.…I'm also going to hit Control I to invert my selection,…then H to hide the other controls.…Finally, I'm going to hit T for Tools,…and I'm going to turn off Bone Autohiding.…Make sure to turn this back on when you're done.…What that's done is made it…so I can only see these three controls…and only select them.…That'll make our Dialog Animation a lot easier…to deal with.…Now let's pick a good moment.…
- Listening to the dialog clip
- Sketching out the animation framework
- Learning how character and facial rig works
- Blocking key character poses
- Getting feedback
- Adjusting appendages
- Matching dialog to the animation
- Cleaning up frames with the Graph Editor
- Lighting and rendering the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Where it All Begins, Storytelling, and Planning
2. Meet Arthur
3. Character Animation
4. Refine the Details
5. A Brief Overview of Render Settings in Blender
6. And It Never Ends
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.