Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Blender: Hard Surface Modeling.
- [Instructor] Throughout this course, I assume that you have a basic knowledge of Blender, that you can navigate within the program, and that you have some knowledge of its windows and tools. If you are just starting out with Blender, then check out George Maestri's course, Blender Essential Training. It's a great course to get up to speed quickly in Blender. However, if you're ready, then let's get started.
- Setting up reference images
- Blocking basic forms
- Modeling parts
- Connecting forms
- Adding modeling details
- Lighting the scene
- Adding materials and textures
- Rendering the final scene
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Establishing the Foundation Forms
2. Connecting Forms
3. Creating the Interior
4. Adding Details
5. Materials, Textures, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.