- Throughout this course, I'll be assuming some basic knowledge of Blender. You should be able to navigate within the 3D viewport, move, rotate and scale objects, and maybe even a couple of the essential modeling tools like Extrude and Loop Cut. If you'd like to take a look at an introductory course on Blender, I suggest George Maestri's Blender Essential Training. It's a great overview of Blender's interface, its features, its modeling tools. If you're brand new to Blender, this is the place to start.
In addition, if you've never had any experience with UV mapping, check out my Blender UV Mapping course here on Lynda.com. It'll introduce you to UV mapping, what it is, why it's used, and how to get the most out of Blender's UV mapping tools. So, take a look at these courses, and when you're ready, let's get started created a game asset.
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.