Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating an Interior Scene with Blender.
- Throughout this course, I'll be assuming a basic understanding of Blender. You should know how to navigate in the 3D space, move, scale and rotate 3D objects and have a good grasp of Blender's core modeling tools, like extrude and loop cut. Now, for a great introduction to Blender, please check out George Maestri's Blender Essential Training. It's a wonderful overview that will get you up to speed quickly on the fundamentals of Blender. Also, take a look at George's Rendering Using Cycles in Blender and this will familiarize you with the new Cycles render engine and the Cycles materials that we will be using in this course.
- Reviewing reference images
- Roughing in the floor, walls, and ceiling
- Creating walls and windows
- Modeling furniture
- UV mapping furniture
- Setting up material in the Node Editor
- Adding lights
- Rendering the image