Learn how to use Blender to model, texture, and render realistic interior scenes for animation and architectural visualizations.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Darrin Lile and welcome to Creating an Interior Scene in Blender. In this course we'll go through the process of creating a modern condominium interior. We'll make the walls and windows of the scene based on blueprints that we import into Blender. Then we'll model the furniture in the room based on our reference images. Once this is done, we'll UV map the furniture, apply textures, and set up materials in the node editor. Finally, we'll add lights to our scene and render the final image.
I'm looking forward to getting started so please join me for Creating an Interior Scene in Blender.
- Reviewing reference images
- Roughing in the floor, walls, and ceiling
- Creating walls and windows
- Modeling furniture
- UV mapping furniture
- Setting up material in the Node Editor
- Adding lights
- Rendering the image