Join Patrick W. Crawford for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Blender: Python Scripting.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, for some videos, we have starting Python files and Blend files so you can follow along in the video. In most cases, we will be starting from scratch, Under the Exercise folder, you can see each chapter name, and for each chapter, we have a folder for each video. In some case, we will have a starting Blender file, a Python file, or both.
AuthorPatrick W. Crawford
- Controlling Blender with code
- Exploring the bpy library
- Creating Blender operators and properties
- Writing scripts
- Auto running scripts
- Drawing interface elements such as panels and menus
- Building a custom add-on
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Controlling Blender through Code
2. Create Blender Scripts
3. Customize Blender Interfaces
4. Build Your Own Add-On
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.