Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Blender: Game Asset Sculpting.
- If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files for this course. You can download these by clicking on the exercise files button on the main page of this course. I've downloaded them here to my desktop. If you open up the folder, you can see we've got folders for the Blender scene files, export, the Unity project, reference images, and textures. These are the files I use throughout the course. In the Blender scene files, you'll find the start and end files for each of the videos throughout the course.
So you can open up any one of these and see my progress along the way.
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unitywith Darrin Lile3h 13m Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.