Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Blender: Game Asset Sculpting.
- View Offline
- If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files for this course. You can download these by clicking on the exercise files button on the main page of this course. I've downloaded them here to my desktop. If you open up the folder, you can see we've got folders for the Blender scene files, export, the Unity project, reference images, and textures. These are the files I use throughout the course. In the Blender scene files, you'll find the start and end files for each of the videos throughout the course.
So you can open up any one of these and see my progress along the way.
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity