Join David Andrade for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Blender: Creating a Finished Character Animation.
- View Offline
- If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them on my course page. If you open up the folder, you'll see that the files have been organized by chapter and movie number. You can use these files to follow along with the same project that I'm working on throughout the course. And for your reference, many of the files have an N state where I've gone ahead and completed the necessary animation for you. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can go ahead and follow along using your own. All right, let's begin.
- Listening to the dialog clip
- Sketching out the animation framework
- Learning how character and facial rig works
- Blocking key character poses
- Getting feedback
- Adjusting appendages
- Matching dialog to the animation
- Cleaning up frames with the Graph Editor
- Lighting and rendering the animation