Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Using exercise files, part of Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unity.
- If you're a Premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the Exercise Files for this course. You can click on the Exercise Files button on the main page of this course and download this folder. I've saved it to my Desktop. Inside you'll find the Blender Scene files that I used to create the videos so you can look at my progress at any point in the course. I've also included many of the textures that I've used as well as the Unity Project folder so you can open that up, browse the project and even walk through the environment.
- Testing the scale
- Modeling buildings and pipes
- Creating walkways
- UV mapping
- Creating textures
- Importing the scene in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in Scale
2. Modeling the Buildings and Pipes
3. Modeling the Walkways
4. UV Mapping the Scene
5. Creating Materials and Textures
6. Importing the Scene into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.