Join Ron Friedman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Rigging a Humanoid Character with Blender.
- If you are a premium subscriber to Lynda.com, you will have access to the exercise files. These will be located in a file called Exercise Files. If you download them, you can place them on your desktop, and in there you'll have all the various chapters worth of content. The names of the files being used at the beginning of each lesson are shown on the screen.
- Importing the mesh
- Creating the root and spine bones
- Building the foot bones
- Making the arms and hands
- Creating custom controller shapes
- Weighting the mesh of the body to the bones