Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating an Interior Scene with Blender.
- View Offline
- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com Library, you have access to the exercise files that go with this course. These files can be downloaded by clicking the Exercise Files button on the main course page. I've downloaded the folder to my desktop here. Inside you'll find several sub-folders. Each one coincides with a chapter in the course. In the chapter folders are the start and end .blend files for each of the videos. So you can take a look at my progress at any point throughout the course.
- Reviewing reference images
- Roughing in the floor, walls, and ceiling
- Creating walls and windows
- Modeling furniture
- UV mapping furniture
- Setting up material in the Node Editor
- Adding lights
- Rendering the image