Join David Andrade for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up the Blender interface for character animation, part of Creating a Finished Character Animation in Blender.
- The next step…in our Character Animation Workflow…is setting up Blender…and bringing our character, Arthur,…into the scene.…Now, the first thing we're going to want to do…is to delete this cube.…So hit x and just click Delete.…Now, the next step is to click on File,…go to User Preferences,…and click on Input.…Now, I like to select with the left mouse button,…so I'm going to click on Left.…Next, I'm going to click on Add-ons,…and I'm going to go to Install from File.…Look for the Exercise Files, and you're going to find…BlenRig_scripts_216.…
Click on it,…and go to Install from File.…Now, if this doesn't come up for any reason,…up here in this little search bar,…type in B-L-E-N-R…and you'll see it pop right up.…Just click this checkbox.…Next, we're going to go to File…and turn on Auto Run Python Scripts.…And I like to have my saved versions…up to at least five.…That means every time I save a file,…Blender will make an incremental save of it.…Finally, go to System,…scroll down a little bit,…and make sure that you have any video card support…
- Listening to the dialog clip
- Sketching out the animation framework
- Learning how character and facial rig works
- Blocking key character poses
- Getting feedback
- Adjusting appendages
- Matching dialog to the animation
- Cleaning up frames with the Graph Editor
- Lighting and rendering the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Where it All Begins, Storytelling, and Planning
2. Meet Arthur
3. Character Animation
4. Refine the Details
5. A Brief Overview of Render Settings in Blender
6. And It Never Ends
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.