Join David Andrade for an in-depth discussion in this video Prerequisites, part of Blender: Creating a Finished Character Animation.
- Before we begin ideally you already have a working knowledge of Blender. If not I recommend watching the Blender Essential Training by George Maestri and the Foundations of Animation also by George Maestri. Finally if you are a Maya animator transitioning to Blender I recommend my own website theoryanimation.com/learn where we have in-depth tutorials that cover a Maya to Blender animator workflow.
- Listening to the dialog clip
- Sketching out the animation framework
- Learning how character and facial rig works
- Blocking key character poses
- Getting feedback
- Adjusting appendages
- Matching dialog to the animation
- Cleaning up frames with the Graph Editor
- Lighting and rendering the animation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Where it All Begins, Storytelling, and Planning
2. Meet Arthur
3. Character Animation
4. Refine the Details
5. A Brief Overview of Render Settings in Blender
6. And It Never Ends
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.